Saturday, August 28, 2010

Look at what I won!

What a GREAT way to wake up this morning.  First of all, the weather out is perfect.  Sunny and warm but not too warm.  And then,  I just checked on my favorite blogs and found out that I won 10.....TEN!!!.....stitchery patterns from Samantha's Accessories.    That was so hard picking out just 10 patterns, so I also have a shipping list now too! 

Samantha has been talking on her blog about being more organized which I really have to start doing as well.  So my list today is:
  • Take mom into town for shopping
  • Sew up the blocks for 2 rag quilt table toppers
  • Sew up the strips for rag trees
  • Go through the UFO (UnFinished Objects) pile I have and see what I need to complete them!
  • List the Halloween Bottlecap necklaces on Etsy
That should do it for the day!   What is everyone else working on today?

Aunt DeeDee