Saturday, July 17, 2010

Well, what did I accomplish today?

Even though those darned construction workers had me up early this morning it was so hot today that I still didn't get anything done!   Well, not totally true!  Mom and I went to check out a flea market and went through a few antique centers.   And I did get 2 digi scrap pages done for my niece's album.  I'm so proud of Becky.  She is such a thoughtful little girl....she's so active in girl scouts, donates her time at soup kitchens on the holidays and just donated her hair to http://www.locksoflove.org/ .  All of this and she isn't even 9 years old yet!!   I think that's totally amazing.  My sister got some great pics of her getting her hair cut and I was able to work up 2 more pages for her album.  These pages were done using the kit Wild Heart from Little Dreamer Designs.



So there you have it....been awake for 15 hours today and this is all I have to show for it!! 

Aunt DeeDee