Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Tim Holtz Prize Came!

Ok....so last year I came across Tim Holtz' 12 Days of Tags and just fell in love with all of the neat techniques he used.  So I made sure to catch this years too!  I never knew he gave out so many generous prizes during the 12 days either.  Each day I checked out his blog before leaving for work in the morning to see what neat creation he posted overnight.  Never did I expect to win anything as he has such a following.....each day could get 2-3,000 comments!!!!  OH MY STARS!!!!!   But on Day 12 he posted the winners from Day 11 and there was my name amoung about 20 other people.   I had to double check, make sure that's how my name appears in my posts.....sure enough it was me.   And then when I finally got my envelope.....oh my, not only was he so generous to so many people.....I would have been happy with any little tidbit he sent but look at the goodies I got!!!   Journaling Tickets, Chipboard Thickers, gorgeous glittered stickers, an awesome christmas rubber stamp....very vintage christmas!, a mask and the neatest tiny paperclips. So now that the holidays have settled, I'm off to play with my new found goodies.   Off to youtube to check out his tutorials!!!