Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rainy day weekend..things accomplished!

Yesterday was a nice fall-like rainy day and I was able to stay in and get some things done! Mom and I cut down to 1 show a year and that one show is coming up in November and I've been busy getting ready. Mom and Dad had some home projects going on this summer and Mom hasn't been able to craft like she usually does. She'll be able to get back into the craftroom soon but I've been trying to stock up for the show in case she doesn't get as much done this year. Although I hope she gets a good stock done of her ornies as they are always a great seller for her!!

So I was finishing up some of those "unfinished" profects I had sitting here before I fully got into the Christmas craft mode!!

I finished up a framed Black Hat Society stitchery (pattern by Chestnut Junction)



Next I finished up some Americana Stars bowl fillers(pattern by Megan at American Prims)




And lastly are some Pinkeeps that I made from a tutorial from Robin at Bird in the Hand Primitves.



So....a little accomplished but YIKES! My "in the works" stand still has quite a bit of stuff on it waiting to be finished!!! So back to work I go!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Aunt DeeDee