Wednesday, April 22, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day 2009

Well that just figures!!! LOL When my computer had that NASTY and EXPENSIVE virus last month, I found out that I only had 4% left on my computer!! OOOOOPPS!!! I guess all of those digital scrapbook graphics have added up!!! SO I went out and bought a 750GB My Book external harddrive. Was a good girl, cleaned everything up and got organized (well....somewhat!! LOL) and now what is about to happen.............

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just THINK of how much I can download this year in awesome graphics with all of this new room I have for storage.

Shhhh.....don't tell my mom.....she doesn't think that I need anymore graphics. That's like saying I don't need anymore fabric, or patterns, or craft gadets.....ok ok ok let's just say all craft related items as a general topic!!! :)

I really do like digital scrapbooking. I started out paper scrapbooking but that was just too expensive for me. I like digiscrap because when you buy a set of graphics, you can reuse them whereas a sticker, a piece paper, etc you can only use once!!!

If you want to peek at some of the scrapbook pages I've done, you can see them here....
http://www.picturetrail.com/auntdeedeesdesigns

Well, I'm off to bed and try to sleep off this icky cold I have!
Aunt DeeDee